Friday, February 18, 2011

April 2011 Vote is Up... because I needed the space on my memstick.

Because I needed room on my memstick to review stuff? Here's what we're voting on for April 2011... and yes, once again it's DC Digital Comics. This time it's an all heroic (or lack of heroic) effort.

Bottle of Awesome - When can a bottle of pure liquid awesome make one too awesome? Hint... it's when you become as jerky as the bullies your pounding into the ground, then you cease to be awesome.
Dual - Man plus being he thought was his imaginary friend end up killing three schoolkids who were kinda jerky towards him if I remember right. Years later he still has his imaginary friend (surprise, not an imaginary friend) and his life can only get weirder and more dangerous from there.
I Rule The Night - Like Batman... if Batman was a sexual deviant monster, Robin was a girl... and completely messed up because of Batman... then yeah... this is like Batman... a sick Mirror Mirror dark side Batman... right.
The Hammer - Large pink rabbit heavy hitter kills girl to "end her suffering"... then goes out to avenge her death. Dude? Be sure to off yourself last at the end of the story.

That's April's votes. BTW adding The Night Owls (DC Digital Comics) to titles I am reviewing... so far that makes two titles I like from DC Digital Comics... wow... that still sucks for DC... what 2 out of... how many? Damn. Stay tuned, especially since this month's vote is almost over and so far it looks like... nobody wins.
Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment