Friday, June 17, 2011

Today's Progress Report (June 18th 2011)

I didnt get much done today, bur still I made progress today.

Retro Game Boy Life Episode 1
All done, just need to put it together and post it up.
Status - Assembling

Game As You Go Episode 1
Wrapping up my present batch of reviews, and while I won't work on it until tomorrow I have a feeling it will end up being only 50% complete unless I go out and get more review items... sigh... guess we will see a new cast once a quarter year at this rate...
Status - 30% Completed

Let's Learn Fail Whale Episode 1
Should be out on Sunday, but I am still going over it...
Status - ...still looking it over for additions...

Next week's work schedule we're working on PSP DLC Episode 3, Digital Scribbles Episode 4 and starting on 3DS Life Episode 4 (the E3 2011 episode).

No comments:

Post a Comment