Sunday, December 23, 2012

Podcast 'Updates December 23rd 2012

First of my new you'll actually hear me speak podcasts, OMGComics, is now out and available. In this Episode I intro the concept and we go through our first Commentary Review (The life and death of Realbuzz Studios)... but oh wow, speaking of OMG did mediafire add a clicker onto it's thing asking you for MONEY? Sheesh... but I don't want to find a new home for my casts... again... sigh. Hopefully it's not too intrusive that I have to go find a new home... sigh.

What else am I working on? Well next up working on a new IDW centric cast call IDW20 (IDW in 20 Minutes)... because apparently 10 is abit too short. So IDW in 20. Working on Episode Zero now.

After that I'll tinker on a manga-centric cast and then it's back to OMGComics, which should be out December 30th. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment