Thursday, March 21, 2013

FYI : Live Update (answers about DC Comics)

Usually I script these out and cut and paste them up, but today I am writing it up live. Check out my fYI post on http://www.thisoldcomicaddict.blogspot.com for the first half of this so I don't have to repeat the info I did there here).

So far no progress has been made on my mail showing up according to the USPS site... but I should be doing both OMGComics and This Old Comic Addict by this weekend... yeah, definitely by then I should be doing both.

Finally got an answer on how long it takes to get my first issues from DC Comics for That New 52 Smell. Six weeks. It should be six weeks, and I am halfway through that so the unpacking episode (first) should be in April. That means once the next subscription(s) are made they will be unpacked for the first time... in May. Incredibly slow, yes, but at least it gives the cast (and listeners) something to look forward to.

So I want to thank the source of the information... Comic Book Resources from their forum board.
Not DC Comics. A comic book forum.
Subsequently I think I will be doing abit of that on the cast. The biggest info and breaking news... from invisible third person fans from forum boards on the internet.

DC Comics. Motto 2013 Edition... Go (bleep) off.
Thanks DC Comics.

Maybe I went too fast in giving DC Comics a cast. Maybe I should have done a MARVEL cast...

MARVEL Comics Motto 2013 Edition. Go (bleep) off.
Yeah... that looks better. Sigh.

Well.... at least we'll get news... eventually.

So updates shortly on the unpacking episodes and a new That New 52 Smell Episode... mostly to announce the next step in subscriptions and the next title locked in for reviews (starting in May) and more Spectre. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment