Thursday, December 12, 2013

Equestria This Week Episode 46 finally up

Took awhile but finally got it up... so lots of new stuff including my review of Daring Don't, the efourth episode of Season 4... which is abit ironic because now suddenly downloads of it on youtube are being flagged... this is by the way a massive problem all throughout youtube by the way, check out the latest Angry Joe video rant on it to see more about it.

Next episode stacked up on Japanese pony commentary that I missed last episode, updates, and finally my review of Flight to the Finish from this coming Saturday... knock on wood that I can find a download on youtube to review with with the latest nonsense going on at youtube... stay tuned.

Next up> Besides Equestria This Week Episode 47 we also have a new Digital Scribbles Max wrapping up and releasing as well as a new That Android Podcast I need to finish up and get out. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment