Monday, July 4, 2011

Podcast Update for July 4th

Yes it is July 4th... but I still think loud noisy fireworks suck. Sorry. So here I am, inside, working while my family is shooting off fireworks... seemingly the only ones on the block... oh well. Lets see what's up...

Digital Scribbles Episode 4
I think I am all set to wrap. Still assembling the second half of the cast but writing wise I think we're about done. Find out once I assemble it tomorrow.
Status 40% Completed

Power Rangers Henshin Episode 6
Just need to assemble it, I am all done writing wise. Had the chance to make a new opening, so that was nice.
Status - 80% Completed

Retro Game Boy Life Episode 2
In the middle of writing the cast. Havent started assembling it, probably start that on Wednesday.
Status - Scripting...

Eveeything is coming along fairly well, so I am confident it'll be ready on time. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment