Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Podcast update for July 6th 2011

Podcast updates, first off all the casts have been added on script wise but assembly is another story... hope to get some major work done tomorrow but otherwise...

Power Rangers Henshin Episode 6
Done writing it, I just need to assemble it... but it won't take long to do that so it should be ready on time, provided I can sit down and spend time assembling it tomorrow.
Status - 80% Completed

Retro Game Boy Life Episode 2
In the middle of writing the Zelda reviews, but making progress on that. Once the two closest to release are done I'll pour the rest of my energy into this. Otherwise...
Status - Writing...

Digital Scribbles Episode 4
Should be done writing wise. Just need to assemble it.
Status - 40% Completed

Next week?
Arcade Jukebox Episode 2

3DS Life Episode 5
(a paid MSNBC consultant's life for me, even if Keith Olbermann is gone and I might have to work with that irritating Young Turks guy)... (oh, and reviews)

PSP DLC Life Episode 4
(Little Big Planet Special!)

No comments:

Post a Comment