Sunday, November 6, 2011

Podcast Update November 6th 2011

Equestria This Week Episode 1
Premise - Premiere Episode
Progress - I have to double time to finish this episode if I want an episode out every Sunday... so I'll be late this episode, hopefully next episode is on time.

Scripting I am moving apace, as always the longest time going to the actual assembly. Music wise I am lacking any Friendship is Magic content so I am presently asking for help in that area.

I am presently adding music by the mood of the moment than anything by the show... until more content in that regard is in hand and usable. Sorry.

Hope to have this out in a few days.
Status - 20% Completed

After I put this out I am working on 3DS Life Episode 11 (Super Mario 3D Land and puzzlers), Otaku Nation Episode 2 and Equestria This Week Episode 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment