Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Smile Smile Smile" invades 4shared -- NOOO!!!

WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I can't find any Friendship Is Magic BGM or Music at my favorite source of audio content for Equestria This Week but I just saw today the stolen illegal poor quality Pinky Pie song "Smile Smile Smile"?!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!

Urgh. Do. Not. Want. No matter how content desperate I am. I'll wait until I find legit content to use... sigh.

The first episode? 60% Complete. Hope to have it out by tomorrow (Wednesday). Stay tuned.

Other casts coming out this week is 3DS Life Episode 11 (Update, looks like we may get more 3D Mario past what we know about in 2012 from a notification received today), Otaku Nation Episode 2 and PSP TV Episode 3. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment