Tuesday, May 24, 2011

PlayStation Network Update (May 25th2011)

Let's see...

- We had a PSP update yesterday, and that didn't seem to do much for my PSP that I noticed.
- Today we had a PSN update that took it offline for some hours... and still no improvement to the PSN (no new add ons or the return of the PS Store)
- Today we once again heard that everything should be back by the end of My (the 31st)... but considering we're rolling into the 25th now that means Sony has only... a week left to fix EVERYTHING... good luck, Sony.
- I still think that we might not see Sony get the Store on it's feet until Nintendo gets the 3DS e-shop ready... and that seems to be June 6th... I would like it if Sony got their work done faster but... oh well, that's still my opinion but not something I can state as a fact until... somebody blinks and fixes their store problems.

So we're days away from the end of the year and... so so progress. At least now I can read the Playstation Blog better off of my PSP... so, well, at least there's that. Updates on podcasts coming up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment