Thursday, May 26, 2011

Returning Casts?

Here's some updates on some returning casts I might get back off the ground shortly...
Retro Game Boy Life
Working on a summer schedule, and a plan to hit up GameStop's bargain bin of GBA titles to get this going through the summer. It's still in planning stages but once I got a new cast planned I'll re-release Episode 1 (formerly Week 1) to kick it off.

Wii Life
Another thing long gone, though mostly because it's been borrowed by family. But now that I'm working to get a Wii again I'm kicking this off again anew. Don't want to over plan (again like with 3DS Life) but I hope to have this up in June, starting with a re-release of Episode 1 (originally Week 1) and then work from there.

On present casts...
3DS Life
Plan to have an entire Zelda episode once I get ahold of Ocarina of Time 3D... so saving my budget up for that one review... maybe I'll just buy it used down the line... fingers crossed either way... oh, wait, also have to stock up on Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks... sigh.

PSP DLC Life
If Sony keeps to it's schedule anyday this weekend up to May 31st the PlayStation Store will return... when? I haven't a clue... oh well. Still have plenty to review for Episode 3 and working on that all this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment