Monday, May 16, 2011

The Return of the PSN Day 3 and... progress?

May 14th the PSN returned... sorta. You can now play multiplayer games (I should try that) and you can do a few things... including retrieve games and digital comics from your download history! Yes, the PS Store is still undergoing maintenance however it's there... and whatever you already paid for can be downloaded onto your PSP... and probably PS3... you just have to go into your account, check your download history and start downloading. Well... that means I can now work on PSP DLC Life Episode 3 since I have some stuff I already paid for that I didn't review yet, so lucky!

As for 3DS Life Episode 2? I just did a review of Iron Chef America and piecing together a review of Bakugan : Battle Brawler... waiting now for the final review item of the batch, Fast Food Panic, to come in. As for the 3DSWare Shop? Well that and the DSiWare Shop should be up soon... Late May begins this coming week so we should have the update any day next week. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment