Sunday, May 12, 2013

Start of the Week 5/12

Well a whole new week is starting off so let's see what is happening.

Despite the fact I said I was headed back to work with RKYV Online... weeks have passed and I haven't heard from my Editor Mr. Pare in -- well, months now. So while I hope to hear from him soon I am going to be looking around for another writing position elsewhere. Updates as I dive into submitting content all about.

Incoming review content I have a few things to review.

- Superman wise I have 2 issues of the New 52 (Superman #18-#19) to review, in That New 52 Smell once I get should of that laptop and start working on casts anew. Over in This Old DC Swag I am looking at at Superman The Sunday Funnies HC, classic Golden Age Superman from the newspapers in a series of content.

- Got some random Spider-Man issues coming in to review in This Old Comic Addict. More on it once I get the issues in.

- Six week waiting period is up for Action Comics and Teen Titans, adding them to the list of subscriptions I am waiting on. So far I have received 2 issues of Superman, and that is that for now... during the Week I talk about my concerns over the missing Supergirl subscription, and knock on wood maybe a response to my latest inquiry from DC Comics.

- Finally working to revive Equestria This Week, covering the first story arc of the comic and Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash of the Micro Series... oh, and catching. up with audio dramas and favorite youtube series, and the latest series to come to a screeching halt midrun much to my dismay.

Well time to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment