Wednesday, May 15, 2013

That New 52 Smell 5/15

Yes, I actually have an update. Surprise?

As May rolls along issues of the New 52 subscriptions are just rolling in like mad... well one more issue then we will get four issues a month until I add on to subscriptions. Anyway so far here is what I am covering next That New 52 Smell, the first episode covering new content.

Issue #18 - We start off with the first issue to arrive in the mail, Superman #18, and the menace of... something. Guest starring Orion of the New Gods and the New 52`s most villainous bobble headed human... seriously.

Issue #19 - This month`s issues we look at the first Andy Diggle issue of Action Comics in #19 (still waiting on it), Super girl power with Power Girl in Supergirl #19, and Wonder Woman in Superman #19 while we look at Teen Titans #19.

As I roll into the summer I am at a bit of a quandary... I don't know if I can add any more subscriptions to the cast but we will see, stay tuned.

As for the next cast? Actually I am presently waiting on progress on this whole laptop scenario going on right now, so when progress is made on that there will be an update but for now... waiting on progress. Sigh. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment