Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer 2013 Day 3 : Looking for Work

Well, Memorial Day is done and a new work week begins anew. So for me? Time to get back on the trail of a new reviewing job. Since I have not heard back from my Editor over at RKYV in like forever now would be a pretty good time to find a new reviewing job. And that means doing quite a bit to get that done.

I have to get all these blogs updating on a regular basis with contents and updates, looking for new people to follow my reviews as well as have active sites for future Editors to look at my work.

I have to get my podcasting completely back on track and going forward again.

I have to be as active a reviewer as possible, get s one fresh work and exposure to add to my resume.

The first step is rolling along slowly but surely. Step two is waiting for a vital piece of hardware, while step 3... is a work in progress. Lots to do, lots more if I want to impress a future Editor, but all worth it once I nail down a new reviewing job. All fine and all, except for the rather daunting truth that... nobody seems to be hiring at the moment.

A bit of a setback, but that won't stop me from forging ahead all the same. Stiff upper lip and all that. Hopefully this little ongoing narrative in my summer work I'd not s narrative that goes on for too long but, say it with me now, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment