Tuesday, March 1, 2011

April Update (Digital Scribbles)

Right now consuming the first books for Infestation for April's Digital Scribbles extra review!

So far I reviewed the first Zombies vs. Robots series (3 issue set) and Infestation #1 (the opening intro of the crossover which comprises of 2 part runs in Star Trek, Transformers and G.I.Joe... and probably Ghostbusters but while I have seen issues for Star Trek and Transformers and know of a 2 issue set for G.I. Joe I have yet to see anything for Ghostbusters yet... must go look at IDW again.

So April's review so far is the following...
Phase 1 - Zombies vs. Robots Collection (3 issue first series set)
Phase 2 - Infestation #1 (of 2, #2 being the closing volley of the infestation)
Phase 3 - Whatever tie ins I can get before deadline, which will probably be Star Trek Infestation #1 (2) and Transformers Infestation #1 (2)...

Stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment