Monday, March 28, 2011

Podcast Updates (March 29th 2011)

PSP TV Episode 1 (March 30th 2011)
Got a major batch of content done! That means hopefully today I'll be able to come close to wrapping this up, just need to power through to the end!
Status - 70%

Digital Scribbles Episode 3 (April 6th 2011)
I do have to get a new PSN card before I can go on, need to get a few things, but I am doing fairly well. No progress since I spent the day working on PSP TV Episode 1 but should be back on track shortly.
Status - 25%

PSP DLC Episode 2 (April 13th 2011)
I got everything I need, almost, just need to get one game for review this cast but I'll have that covered next PSN card pick up. Should be able to start casting this once I finish PSP TV and get some progress done on Digital Scribbles.
Status - 0%

DSI or 3DS Life Episode 1 (?)
Stay tuned for updates, cast should launch April or May of this year.
Status - Preproduction

No comments:

Post a Comment