Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Podcast Updates (March 24th 2011)

Digital Scribbles Episode 3
Hmm... actually while I jumped on putting DS Episode 2 out as soon as Episode 1 was done I actually haven't started on this yet... probably because I'm working on PSP DLC Life and PSP TV now... go figure.

On a lighter note they finally started putting out free stuff again in the free comic section, and I'm hyped about Devil's Due releasing the Gold Key era of Star Trek comic on their section! So much so I'm going to be reviewing them for the summer!
Progress - 0%

PSP DLC Life Episode 1
Working on the second half of the cast now. Plan to look at the demo of Hoard, the Mini game Stand O Food and give a second commentary covering my first thoughts on the next gen of PSP, the NGP (aka the PSP2). PSP DLC Life Episode 2 I'll probably begin talking about LEGO gaming as we gear up to get LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars and looking forward to May's LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean... as well as hopefully LEGO Harry Potter Years 5 to 7 coming soon I hope.
Progress - 60%

PSP TV Episode 1
Just started working on it and already we're changing the Commentary from how the video section can be better to "What the hell just happened to all the free Anime episodes they had up?!?"... I mean really they're ALL gone?!? And so fast?!? Come on PlayStation Network!! Give us a break!!
Progress - 20%

Next podcast out, probably by this weekend, is PSP DLC Life Episode 1 (March 23rd)! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment