Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PSP casts to change in 2011 and 2012

Yes, as I advance so does the cast. Slowly but surely.

2011
PSP DLC Life and PSP TV becomes PSP Go DLC Life and PSP Go TV
Yes, I know the Go is awkward in some respects and looks like a device born from the mating of a PSP and a flip top smart phone or blackberry but still... I need the 16 GBs of iuternal storage to review more stuff. Must have that 16 GBs and it's supposed to have bluetooth technology.. whatever that is.

2012
PSP Go DLC and PSP Go TV become... oh my god... NGP DLC and NGP TV... if I'm lucky by Christmas 2011 it's renamed the PSP2 then it's PSP2 DLC TNG (The Next Generation) and PSP2 TV
Hmm... it's a PSP born of an unholy orgy of a PSP (back to the original look), two DSs (dual touch screen and touch pad on the back where the UMD slot used to be), and a motion capable iphone or ipod touch... my technology gets more action than I do... ouch.

Pray it has double internal storage and stuff.

So first off the evolution from PSP to PSP Go... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment