Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer 2013 Day 23 : Podcasts I Listen To

Another week has come, and another week to wait for that darn laptop. Well while I wait let's check out what podcasts I am presently listening to.

Comics
Former listens - I used to listen to The New 52 Adventures of Superman, but that wrapped recently (one episode shy of its projected end).

Merc with a Podcast (Deadpool)
Formerly The Merc Report before it moved from Cultural Wormhole to Eaths Mightiest Podcast... I don't know why I listen to this since I don't read Deadpool but... Oh well.

Spider-Man Crawlspace
I only just started putting Spider-Man on my retro reviewing schedule, but I have been listening since the end of 2012 and the last Spider Jeopardy episode. Very nice fun and informative cast, even for a dabbler in things Spider-Man like me.

Superman Forever
I haven't been listening for awhile, so I need to get back on track. Presently the only Superman cast I follow.

Multimedia
Bronyville
I used to listen to both this and Pony 411 for all my My Little Pony content... Pony 411 hasn't been seen since April, making this last podcast standing.

Doctor Who Podcast
AKA "you are most welcome"... nice podcast, even if I usually accuse them of being a subsidiary of the BBC and Big Finish. My presently in development "Off Season with the Doctor" was inspired by the content not covered by The Doctor Who Podcast.

Geekshow
Ok, it's not exactly safe for work, but still my favorite source for multimedia pop culture news.

Indycast (Indiana Jones)
Sure, not much happening in the world of Indiana Jones, but still pretty fun and releases twice a month.

Forcecast (Star Wars)
Maybe it's the morbid in me, but I'm listening to hear their reactions to every bad decision made by Disney. Go figure.

Video Games
Idle Thumbs
Just got back into listening to this. As awesome as it was when I listened to the previous series before this one.

RPGamer Podcast
While I don't always agree with this cast, for instance their vehement Microsoft XBox One defense before the full details of Microsoft's stupidity came to light... Still my favorite. Anyway it's on a one month hiatus since two of its hosts got married to each other, but it should be back by Late June.

Next time, what podcasts I would like to see done.

No comments:

Post a Comment