Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Start of the Week (delayed, sorry)


Start of the Week
Feb 25th

Well once again its the start of a brand new week, so lets see whats going on.

Wrapping up wait on publishers
Well we are rounding the corner to the finish line, and the wait on publishers. I will be doing the writeup on the whole experience in two weeks, unless Dark Horse responds this week.

Nothing changed since I last bought up the topic, so I am going to say most likely I wont be hearing from DC Comics or MARVEL. Oh well. In that regard...

- In light of events the best thing to do is to keep a positive spin on everything and put in that extra bit of effort to bring you content.

- To that end I will drop in from time to time to check both DC and MARVEL for news on slow news weeks.

- While not being able to make interview requests is a bit disappointing we can still point out the many others who can deliver interviews, and recommend them to you.

- Will continue planning to review titles from each company. Probably acquire subscriptions.

Yes, I am kinda disappointed in the turn of events. No hiding that. But once again there really is nothing to do but roll with it and maintain an overall positive spin on the whole matter. It really is the only option.

Maybe with hard work and due dilligence I can try again in 2-4 years, who can say.

In the end I did hear from half the publishers, so at least that is something good. At least there is that.

OK. Lets see what am I working on this week.

Tuesday - This Old Comic Addict
X-Men Evolution #3-#8 (Part 2)

Thursday - FYI
My thoughts on what is next in covering DC and MARVEL.

Saturday - Book Em' Danno
Update on progress in preparing to write ebooks.

Sunday - News Weekend

That is that otherwise. By next week a large amount of review content should be in, so I will have lots to say about that. Stay tuned.

Last minute update
Presently developing a new podcast specifically covering one of the publishers... that won't give me the time of day.
Presently working on "That New 52 Smell" covering a batch of New 52 titles from DC Comics... stay tuned as I post more information on the coming cast coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment