Monday, February 18, 2013

Start of the Week


Start off the Week
Week 2

So here we are once again. Monday has rolled around once again, and yes this time I mean Monday, forgot to change the opening last time to denote a Midweek update, so lets see what we're working on this week!

Big Six Wait Continues... take 3.
It is now Day 15, and I so far know I am in contact with Dynamite, IDW and Valiant... only Dynamite I am still uncertain how much I am in contact with them, and Valiant I just know I get news from them... and I am still waiting on Dark Horse, DC and MARVEL... oh well. Any fresh progress to speak of? Stay tuned, I am getting to that.

So what is coming up? Well coming up this week... again.

Tuesday - This Old Comic Addict
X-Men Evolution #1 to #8

Thursday - FYI
Publishers Update

Saturday - Book Em' Danno!
Bloodshot #1

Sunday - News Weekend
Latest News!

Another week, another batch of original content. If you like what we are releasing please follow the blogs (RKYV Revue and This Old Comic Addict) I am updating weekly. It would be most appreciated! Well we are all caught up so lets get back to the count down... starting from the 14 and ending at the 15... short update.

When it was all said and done...

- I was receiving abit of press news from IDW and Valiant, but nothing yet from Dynamite.

- Didnt hear nothing from the guy at Dynamite concerning review aid so I sent him some questions for verification.

- Havent heard a peep from Valiant. Presently thinking contact limited to press releases but we'll see.

- No contact yet with Dark Horse, DC or MARVEL.

So in short while a thing or two was cleared up a little, the rest remains a mystery. Stay tuned.

I think that is about it. Bing thing today is all the news to put up so I should get back to that. See you next weelk for another start of the week rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment