Sunday, February 10, 2013

Start of the Week


Start off the Week
Week 1

Monday has rolled around once again, so lets see what we're working on this week!

Big Four Wait Continues
As February started I contacted the four big publishers, and as of Day 1 I heard back from IDW!

Today is Day 8. Awaiting on DC, MARVEL and Valiant. Once the month ends I will possibly expand, depending on this months results... stay tuned for updates.

Awaiting RKYV Online #55
Did it come out yet? I will feel ultra silly if it is already out. I am already working on additional content for Issue #56, including the first news section as I receive news from IDW.

Stay tuned for updates.

Trading Update
Right now my plate is quite full trading for content, so I am presently working to get that all handled before diving back into fully promoting my trading.

While waiting check out my list at www.ihaveplanet.com (darkeraven). Presently at over 500 comics for trade. Also last weekend I began assembling my Want list on www.ihaveplanet.com

Coming This Week...
Tuesday - This Old Comic Addict
Justice League Adventures #1
DC Animations = Mostly great! DC Comics based on DC Animations = Mostly lame... case in point...

Thursday - FYI
Intro Part 2

Saturday - Book Em' Danno!
Darkhold #1-#2

Sunday - News Weekend
Latest IDW News!

Well I think that is that for now update wise. Wrote this up on Saturday last, and spent the weekend writing reviews and content... hopefully working on a podcast or two... otherwise unless there is a last minute update that's it for start of the week updates! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment