Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Start of the Week Midweek Update


Start off the Week
Mid Week 1 Update

So here we are again. Monday has rolled around once again, so lets see what we're working on this week!

Big Six Wait Continues... take 2.
As February started I contacted the four big publishers, and as of Day 1 I heard back from IDW! Then I expanded it to six, and one day after that expansion I heard from Dynamite. It is now Day 15, and I am still waiting on Dark Horse, DC, MARVEL and Valiant.

So then 2 weeks... I mean one and a half weeks have passed... any fresh progress to speak of? Hmmm... good question. As of right now, with the notable exception of Valiant, only publishers I have no past experience with are contacting me... strange though about Valiant, especially since all my listening to Only the Valiant gave me this impression that they would have contacted me first. They're really supposed to be fan friendly. I am abit worried, but I am still hopeful that I hear from them soon.

Sadly after two 1 day responses I wonder if I will hear anything if they did not respond on day 1. Well lets clear away some other stuff first as we wait.

So what is coming up? Well coming up next week...

Tuesday - This Old Comic Addict
X-Men Evolution #1 to #8

Thursday - FYI
Publishers Update

Saturday - Book Em' Danno!
Bloodshot #1

Sunday - News Weekend
Latest IDW (and hopefully Dynamite) News!

Another week, another batch of original content. If you like what we are releasing please follow the blogs (RKYV Revue and This Old Comic Addict) I am updating weekly. It would be most appreciated! Well we are all caught up so lets get back to the count down... as I flashback with past experience.

2/12
We start off by remembering Dark Horse. I did abit in terms of coverage of them in the past, from when I use to work for Comic Book Insider, then homemademech in the UK. I did a few interviews, reviewed a few things, all was good and well.

I thought we left on an ambicle high note... we'll see. Anyway updates?

And then I heard from Valiant... in the form of a Press Release. Well I am on their PR list now. News coming this Sunday. And its great news! Get in at ground level of the new era of Valiant this May 1st, and buy all five Issue ones for $1 a pop, $5 total! I am so there, so look forward to a BIG Valiant review this May!

OK... now my theory is confirmed. I only heard back from all the publishers I had no prior experience with. Go figure. But we have a few days left so...

Actually it looks like we are out of space so special midweek update! Lots happened in a few days so go figure... hopefully Monday's Start of the Week update brings more news. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment