Saturday, April 2, 2011

50th Post! Updates on Podcasts!

Hey it's our 50th Post! So let's update you!

Digital Scribbles Episode 3
Just piecing together the first review, Doctor Who Classics Volume 1, is time consuming! I hope once I get through the introduction to the Fourth Doctor I can forge ahead and start putting this cast to bed... fingers crossed.
Progress - 0% (still in production)

PSP TV Episode 2
It's another Doctor Who special! No work on it yet since I'm focusing on getting Digital Scribbles Episode 3 off the ground... sigh. But I got all the episodes I'm reviewing together so there's that at least.
Progress - 0% (still in production)

PSP DLC Episode 2
Not until the end of the month nearly but I got everything I need to get this one done, I just need to do it.
Progress - 0% (still in production)

Untitled DS Podcast
I am moving forward to doing it... just need to get the all important item (DSI or 3DS) and we're on.
Stay tuned for progress reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment