Saturday, April 2, 2011

PSP TV Episode 1 Now Available for Download

I'd like to say, first off, I did watch the Kids' Choice Awards since I handicapped it in a previous Power Rangers Henshin Max cast... then about an hour into it I stopped when I realized I had zero notion of how kids would vote since I was completely blown out of the water by how the kids actually voted... to my dismay. I knew abit but Super Mario Galaxy 2 AND Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 LOST?!? COME ON!! Not even a win for Emma Watson?!? SERIOUSLY?!? YOU VOTED FOR MILEY CYRUS OVER EMMA WATSON?!? REALLY!!!

Anyway PSP TV Episode 1 is out, and we're reviewing the following...
Main Reviews? It's the start of the first cycle of Anime reviews with reviews of Kiddy Grade Episodes 1-2 and School Rumble Episodes 1-2
Don't panic! It's a panic review of Victorious Season 2 Episode 1... which isn't as exciting as you might think.
Finally in commentary we talk about the flaws with the video section of PlayStation Network... the one time only download policy. Which sucks.

Due to Doctor Who Weeks the next episode of PSP TV is now April 13th and it'll feature Doctor Who reviews, as well as a new Panic Review of a previw of... Shark Men! Shark!! That's next time!

Next cast coming this week? Digital Scribbles Episode 3, the Doctor Who Special, coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment