Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Latest on the PSN Crash

Well, it's Saturday and they're still down. So what is the latest?

Well now PSN is finally admitting that the downage is due to external hacking. But who? Well first it was implied that it was Sony's newest arch nemesis Anonymous... only they came out and denied it... only to then have someone drop in on their web address and pretty much read on their own little pow wow section for coordinating with other members that they were responsible... I didn't see it, so I don't know, but if it's true? Then Anonymous should change it's name to Retardymous since... well... don't go saying your innocent then leave a nice digital paper trail that says otherwise. Really.

But regardless of who is to blame the fact is PSN is still down, and word that it'll be handled in one to two days have gone to it'll be updated soon... with no clear sign as to when PSN will be back up.

As for me? I still have my eye on Quriocity since, well, Music Unlimited just came up and suddenly PSN goes down... probably coincidence especially since it seems Anonymous is responsible from what I heard (unconfirmed), but I still have my eye on Quriocity all the same.

We'll keep an eye on this, and post updates here as it becomes available. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment