Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 10 Update : Compensation

To be fair once I read it I jumped the gun abit. There is something on there possibly for everyone... in some form of compensation... so I'll just remind Sony of the following.

1-It won't cost you anything to give out money to our accounts for your stuff. Really. In fact that's the best gift of all because...
2-Giving us free games is nice and all so I'll take that too... of course people are worried Sony will pack up horrible games as a gift... no problem with me, Sony, after all... your Episode 3 review will be what you give out so... if you give out horrible games don't blame me if you get horrible ratings back. Sorry. Then again some games people don't think well of that I actually liked so... (shrugs)... who can say? There is such a thing as a rare treasure that people are not playing enough of to know it's merits...

Thinking too far ahead. We'll see soon enough how Sony rewards our "patience".
New estimate? It may now be back partially if not completely by May 3rd I heard... that's Tuesday so that makes sense, next update and all so... looking forward to it.

Stay tuned for more news as it comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment