Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The PSN Crisis Day 7 : New Sony Update "...uh... whoops?"

If you've been waiting for the other shoe to drop? It dropped... on Sony's head.
Yes. Today Sony finally admitted that, guess what, there might have been some info stealing from the PSN only it didn't happen April 20th... actually it's more like April 18th to 19th... so... you know... if you buy all your swag with a personal credit card you might want to keep an eye out for identity theft. Me? Non stop use of pre paid PlayStation Network cards, no credit cards for me... oh, as for the rest of my identity? Well... I don't even want my identity, so I'm sure nobody wants that.

But it's clear now that Sony will probably not get off the hook with a hand shake and a better luck next time once they get the network back up... which is to be partially restored sometime this week according to Sony... if they haven't thought yet about that whole sticking some money into our violated accounts? Now would be a good time. Last call by the way on $20, because if any more bad news comes around I'm going to start taking called for $50 next... because, well, Sony is finally wearing their membership's patience to it's limit here. Nice, Sony, nice.

In related news pushing to wrap up PSP DLC Episode 2 so that, Episode 3, can be started ASAP once the Network is back up partially to cover what came back, what happened while we were off, and (more importantly) what part of my account (my long list of downloads I have accumilated) is still there for me to draw on... or did Sony wipe me out of all the stuff I purchased, yet another reason for Sony to pony up... no, not $20, just for Digital Scribbles alone the tab is like over $100... hmm... Sony's just unlucky this Easter aren't they!

Well update on podcast launch soon, and another 3DS update shortly, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment