Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Evolution Will Be Podcasted... in 3D!

Meh. Much akin to the feeling of having to hack a leg off in order to save yourself from certain death, so goes my decision to jump into the Nintendo 3DS and announce the coming of 3DS Life Episode 1... what can I say? Nintendo has not lived up to my expectations of late.

Don't get me wrong, I love Nintendo, been a loyal fan since the original NES, but of late I have been rather underwhelmed with the product when it comes to latest handhelds and consoles (the Wii). The Wii is fun, no question, but when you compare to the rather anti player attitude of the WiiStore (Free Demos? No. Free anything? Barely (a few token channels) compared to the downright homey and player friendly landscape of the PlayStation Network? Is it any wonder why I am... apprehensive about investing in the 3DS? But invest I will, so we'll be warming you up for the big premiere coming shortly... stay tuned for more info.

And I went looking for an image... I found this great one of a hot blonde lady leaning over a couch topless, her bra just drapped lovingly over her bare breasts... but then I remembered that people are so uptight about that sort of thing of late... sobs... I hate soccer moms.

Stay tuned for 3DS Life coming shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment