Friday, April 22, 2011

Updates

PlayStation Network - Seems according to the blogs... it's one thing or another. One European blog before it was removed blamed external sources for the crash... which seemed to mark Sony's newest enemies in the loosely knit pro Region Free slash chipped PS3s slash hacked PS3s group called "Anonymous"... except for the fact Anonymous denies responsibility and, well, it happened just as Music Unlimited from Qriocity became available... I don't know but it seems to me Sony's newest app from Qriocity might be more to blame for the crash than their rivals (but remember the past crash I complained about some casts back? That was Anonymous).

I'm going to have a few commentaries about this, and the Sony vs. Anonymous battle in the near future, you bet.

ImagiNation DW Episode 1 - Should be out tomorrow. I just have to convert it into MP3 format and release it, which is a pain.

3DS Episode 1 - While I thought I'd toy with a 1/2 episode release I think I'll patiently wait to unbox the 3DS and wrap the cast... stay tuned for more info as it comes about.

PSP DLC Episode 2 - Yes, we're doing a bit on this whole Sony vs. Anonymous thing in the cast. As well as new reviews, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment