Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Podcast Updates (April 20th 2011)

Should have my reviews in by this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

3DS Life Episode 1
Slowly but surely forging ahead... even as I still have to acquire the 3DS itself... sadly I think I'll be up to 75% of content before I get my hands on one... but it's useful content. Breakdown of the physical and apps aspects of the 3DS, new commentary on the end of Region Free, my choices for 3DS titles I plan to review shortly and during the summer, that's the start of it... well, we're a 1/4th of the way through now so look for updates.
Status - 25% Complete

PSP TV Episode 3
Once I get enough of 3DS Life Episode 1 done I'll start on Episode 3, I'm already writing it now.
Status - 0% Complete (scripting)

Digital Scribhbles Episode 4
Coming next week
Status - Pre Production

PSP DLC Life Episode 2
It's upgrade is delayed... sigh Looking to get a new larger memstick to improve reviewing capacity.
Status - Pre Production.

Putting up the second part of Episode 1 of Planet of the Daleks tonight. Hope your enjoying this classic Doctor Who episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment