Monday, April 25, 2011

The Daily Update for April 25th 2011

PSN Crisis - It is now Day 6 and so far I'm sure we've gone in this crisis from hopeful that the next announcement will say when PSN will be back up to I'm pretty sure we can wrap an entire drinking game around the useless daily updates from Sony on the PSN Crisis... drink a shot everytime they apologize, drink a shot (non alcoholic of course... Sony is going to get you drinking greatly these coming weeks I feel) when Sony denies that there's a timetable for completion, drink a shot everytime they ask for your patience... etc etc etc.

Still if there is an update sometime this week I'll post it here... just in case. Speaking of update the PSP DLC cast (Episode 2) is 30% short an ending so I'm working to wrap it up shortly.

3DS Life Episode 1 - No progress again. Maybe tomorrow...

Next casts? Once I put PSP DLC Episode 2 to bed I'll work on Digital Scribbles Episode 4 and one more cast that isn't 3DS Life Episode 1... have to wait to unbox 3DS before I can finish that... sigh... how about some Doctor Who?


Back to the Planet of the Daleks, Episode 2 Part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment